Franck Sekri is active in the fields of Private Equity (LBO, Management Package), Venture Capital and corporate M&A. Over the last few years, Franck Sekri has been involved in a large number of transactions on behalf of investment funds, listed or unlisted industrial groups and management teams. He also handles contentious corporate matters such as shareholders’ disputes and post-acquisition litigations.
Over the last few years, Franck Sekri has represented:
- CLS on its acquisition of Meteodyn,
- Diapason on its acquisition of Fidrys,
- Spie on its acquisitions of Valorel and Infidis,
- Paris Society on its acquisition of Abbaye des Vaux de Cernay and its acquisition of the restaurant Maison Blanche,
- All in Foods in the sale of 80% of its capital to the Bel group,
- CLS and its management in its LBO in partnership with CNP, the investment company of the Frère Group,
- IN Groupe (formerly Imprimerie Nationale) on its acquisition of Surys (formerly Hologram Industrie) and Nexus,
- The management team of Emera in connection with the LBO carried out with Naxicap Partners and Ardian,
- The founders of Moustache Bikes in connection with the LBO carried out with LBO France,
- CLS in the context of Kineis’ fundraising for the launch of a constellation of 20 nanosatellites,
- Amundi Private Equity on its acquisition of a minority stake in Eduservices alongside Parquest Capital and the management team;
- Several investors in connection with the fundraising of Innovafeed,
- Waterland Private Equity on its acquisition of Centile Telecom BV,
- Several investors in connection with the fundraising of Big Mamma,
- Ciprés Assurances on its acquisition of Axelliance Group,
- Artemis, Idinvest and Constellation in connection with their acquisition of Point de Vue magazine from the SFR group,
- The founder and managers of Globe group in the context of the LBO carried out with Andera Partners,
- Verlinvest in connection with the fundraising of Frichti,
- IN Groupe (formerly Imprimerie Nationale) on its acquisition of the biometric and identity activities of Thales,
- The managers of Ciprés Assurances in connection with the LBO carried out with Apax Partners,
- Bridgepoint Capital on its acquisition of Balt,
- Motion Equity Partners in connection with the sale of Fullsix group to Havas,
- EDF on its acquisition of Seclab.
Prior to founding SVZ, Mr. Sekri was with Willkie Farr & Gallagher and then with Brandford Griffith Baverez Pasturel.
Franck Sekri holds degrees (maîtrises) in corporate law from Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne and in finance management from Paris IX Dauphine, as well as a masters (DESS) in corporate finance from Paris I.
Franck Sekri is in charge of the “Law and Entrepreneurship” program at ESSEC Business School.
Franck Sekri is a member of the International Bar Association and of the French Association of Investors for Growth.