Antoine Hai works in the corporate department. He joined the firm in 2012 after having held several positions in business law firms in France and overseas.
He specializes in mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital, assisting clients in connection with transactions and LBOs.
He also assists managers and executives in the negotiation, structuring or implementation of the terms and conditions of agreements related to their investment and profit-sharing in equity transactions.
Very close to entrepreneurs, Antoine also assists many VSE/SMEs and startups in venture capital or development capital transactions, restructurings and general corporate law issues.
Antoine recently advised :
- Apax Partners Development, in the context of its entry as a reference shareholder in the company publishing the cash and risk management software Diapason,
- CLS and its management, in the context of the LBO with CNP, the investment company of the Frère Group,
- Neo, a digital media for social networks, as part of its €1.55 million fundraising campaign,
- Alenvi, a social utility company specialized in the recruitment of home care workers dedicated to monitoring elderly people at home, as part of its fundraising of €2 million from NovESS, 123 Investment Managers and its historical shareholder Phitrust Partenaires,
- Explora Project, an adventure travel platform, as part of its €1.7 million fundraising campaign with Kima Ventures, Crédit Agricole Alpes Développement, the 50 Partners gas pedal and French business angels,
- Homadata and its founders in the context of the takeover of the company by the Swiss real estate group Wüest Partners AG,
- Switch Collective and its shareholders, in the context of its acquisition by Numa.
MSc Legal & Tax Management from EDHEC (2010)
Master Grande Ecole from EDHEC (2010)
Master 2 Practice of Business Law and Degree in Law (2010)
Intervening within Mentoris’ corporate career path.