Antoine Haï is a member of SVZ’s corporate department. He specializes in mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital, assisting clients in connection with M&A transactions and LBOs. He also assists managers and executives in the negotiation, structuring and implementation of their management packages.
Very close to entrepreneurs, Antoine regularly assists SMEs and startups throughout their life cycle, from formation to financings, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures.
Before joining SVZ in 2012, Antoine worked in several law firms in France and overseas.
Antoine recently advised:
- Apax Partners Development, in the context of its entry as a reference shareholder in the company publishing the cash and risk management software Diapason,
- CLS and its management, in the context of the LBO with CNP, the investment company of the Frère Group,
- Neo, a digital media for social networks, as part of its €1.55 million fundraising campaign,
- Alenvi, a social utility company specialized in the recruitment of home care workers dedicated to monitoring elderly people at home, as part of its fundraising of €2 million from NovESS, 123 Investment Managers and its historical shareholder Phitrust Partenaires,
- Explora Project, an adventure travel platform, as part of its €1.7 million fundraising campaign with Kima Ventures, Crédit Agricole Alpes Développement, the 50 Partners gas pedal and French business angels,
- Homadata and its founders in the context of the takeover of the company by the Swiss real estate group Wüest Partners AG,
- Switch Collective and its shareholders, in the context of its acquisition by Numa.