Mathieu Michno is an associate specialized in tax law. He joined the firm in 2019 after having interned with the tax department of BNP Paribas and the tax teams of law firms Linklaters and Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier.
His practice focuses on all aspects of international and domestic corporate tax matters of acquisitions, reorganizations and financings, as well as on personal income taxation. His practice also includes tax audits and litigations.
Mathieu has recently worked with clients of the firm in their operations:
- Milestone Investisseurs in the sale of its stake in the Swania group (Maison Verte, Baranne, O’Cédar, YOU) to Henkel
- Mutares in the acquisition of the French site of La Rochette from Reno De Medici
- Paris Society in the acquisition of Abbaye des Vaux de Cernay
- Apax Partners Development in its investment in Diapason
- Société Générale Capital Partenaires, Bpi France and Etoile Capital in their acquisition of Foliateam Group
Master 2 in Corporate law and taxation, University Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne
Master 1 in Tax law, University Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne
Member of the IACF (Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux)