Sekri Valentin Zerrouk represents clients in connection with specific transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, disposals, and corporate consolidations. It also provides general advice to help its clients design and implement their external growth and restructuring policies. We work transversely with the firm’s other departments to assist our clients with all strategic and legal aspects of their M&A deals.
We provide the following kinds of assistance:
- Conducting due diligence on behalf of buyers and sellers;
- Structuring deals from a tax and legal standpoint to meet the specific needs of each situation;
- Drafting and negotiating letters of intent;
- Drafting and negotiating investment agreements and acquisition agreements;
- Drafting and negotiating liability guarantees;
- Drafting and negotiating shareholders’ agreements;
- Drafting and negotiating financing documentation; and
- Negotiating and implementing incentive tools such as Management Packages.
Sekri Valentin Zerrouk has been ranked as one of the top M&A law firms over the last several years by the magazines Option Finance, Option Droit & Affaires, and Décideurs.